SPORT AND INJURIES
The practice of a sport, whether amateur or high level, can lead to significant muscular and articular stress.
The repetition of technical movements during training or competitions can take the body to its physiological and mechanical limits.
These physical constraints can provoke dysfunctions of your locomotor system leading to constraints on your muscles, tendons, joints… at first painless, which can end up making you suffer and compromising your performance.
WHAT CHIROPRACTIC CAN DO FOR ME ?
The chiropractor will act on several levels with athletes:
- by restoring joint mobility, he improves joint and muscle performance
- he prevents injuries, by identifying, for example, posture problems
- relieving pain due to overuse of certain joints or muscles
- treatment of injuries (tendinopathy or tendonitis, contractures, etc.), spinal and joint pain, often accompanying physical activity
Chiropractic treatment can reduce the recovery time after certain injuries.
CHIROPRACTIC IN PROFESSIONAL TEAMS
Today, many professional sports organisations recognise the value of chiropractic care and the ability of chiropractors to treat sports-related injuries.
This is especially true in the United States where all National Football League (NFL) teams and most Major League Baseball (MLB) teams have a chiropractor.
Many professional sports regularly incorporate chiropractic care into their training routine, as well as during competition like Olympic Games.
OPTIMISE YOUR PERFORMANCES
- Limitation of pain
- Reduction of recovery time
- Improved joint mobility
- Treatment of injuries
- Therapy for great champions
Article by @corfmatchiro
You must be logged in to post a comment.